Friday 6 January 2012

Behind every successful man there's a woman. True! But no one says that : Behind every unsuccessful man there is also a woman.

I saw a funny movie from my fb fren there..It's a Hindi(bollywood) movie called "Pyaar ka Punchnama" which means Report about Love. Some part is true some is not, and hey, for girls boys and gays, it is just a movie don't take it so serious. Some part..I cant stop laughing!!!!!!!! I share it out..funny words..what they said..

A: What is going on with Neha?
B: Why? What happened?
A: She had come in the morning.
B: What did she say?
A: That you are not talking to her..What is your problem?
B: Problem? Problem is that she is a gal and nothing else. Problem is I wish there shouldn't be any problem in my life. But if there's no problem in my life..this becomes a biggest problem to her. Why she is worried? She has to celebrate..because, this is exactly what she wants! Seriously, these days when she opens her mouth to talk..feel like stuffing something into her mouth! Trust me, I had it all in six month I've seen everything. What love? What relationship? And what happiness? Relationship means enter into it with your own happiness..afterthat..all you have to worry about is..her happiness, her birthday, her dog's birthday, her new year, even you have a new year. No one can make these girl happy. A happy woman is a myth. For instance, Batman's girlfriend..Until he didn't become Batman..she kept saying :"You don't do anything..You are useless..You are impotent..How can i stay with a man like you?" Poor guy became Batman..that day she said :"You became Batman? I wanted to be with a normal man..How can i stay with you?" The entire fault is a stories, Bloody Bollywood romantic spices..A girl and a guy falls in love. They both stay together. The movie ends. No one tells the story after this!! I'll tell you the story after that..If the guy doesn't hug the girl two days there's a problem..If he hugs her..she says you are so cheap, this is too much! They don't get tired from shopping! First cushions and now curtains, cushions didn't match the curtains, so she bought more cushions. I have so many mugs that if I sell them..I can bear my life for a month!! She goes to buy something and buy something else. She will irritate me for two weeks saying she wants to buy a table. She spent 5hours in the mall and bought dirty slippers!! Again start irritating that she needs to buy a table. I am working in the office and she calls..As soon as I answer the phone, I tell her I cannot talk to her..Is it so difficult to understand? "What will happen if you talk to me for two minutes?" If I talk to you for two minutes, what will you again? I won't be able to talk to you properly. Then if I disconnect the phone without saying "I love you"..she start her melodrama! This mobile phone has irritated me a lot..It has made my life miserable..It is like a noose to me. Did you see their ads? 1cents per second, So, keep calling! If the price is less, how much can a person talk? Answer them for this? "You can't talk to me. You've lost interest in me. If you didn't want to talk, why did I call u?" Oh mother, how would I know why you called me? Go and question Bharti Mittal!! I am telling you, it is not a dog, but a bitch in the adv..! Seriously, I can bet on it! " Wherever you go, we follow" What do you think? Columbus didn't know he was coming to India..and he came here accidentally? (~.~) No..he knew about it! That poor man wanted to go somewhere far. He had to tell his wife that he's going to India..Or she would've questioned him.."Where are you going? Why are you going?..Really?Don't you know where you are going? Why don't you tell me clearly? You are going away from me?" Till today the people of the world make fun of that poor guy! I am working in the office..I get a SMS which say :"I love you"..So, I reply to her "I love you too"..Then I keep getting SMS one after other..What work does she do in the office?? If i don't reply for two SMSs..I get a call immediately! If you don't answer the phone, you got a message in 10minutes "I don't think it is working anymore". In 10minutes it goes from "I love you" to "It's not working anymore". This is when they are not even down! Now I know why men die of heart attack..and why are gays so successful..Because they don't have woman to ruin their happiness. People say: Behind every successful man there's a woman..True!..but no one says that behind every unsuccessful men..there is also a woman! Anybody can say that unsuccessful people are more in quantity than successful people in the world! I am working in the office, I tell her, I'll be late..She won't have her food, she'll go to sleep hungry! If I tell her to eat, it is a problem. Shall i quit my job? Go home? Appease them? Make them have their food? Doing all this, no one doesn't feel hungry! Even after doing all this, if the person is sitting in a corner peacefully..then she comes asking :"What are you thinking?..what are you thinking?..what are you thinking??.." Oh god..I am not thinking anything! I am thinking how do I shut your mouth? (OoO) What are you thinking? Tell her to place a camera in my head! After all this.."we never talk..we need to talk..I don't think it's working anymore." I telling you, you cannot discuss anything with a woman..Because, they call it a discussion, but any discussion with a woman is an argument! Boss, you can't win them in an argument..Because, we men have a basic need, to make sense in an argument. It makes no difference to the girls. Why should she lose the argument for useless things? They won't argue for today's matter. They'll fight about this matter after two month! One doesn't even remember what had happened two months back. Girls remember it! This is not a small weapon, but a big one! We'll use the point in a bigger argument. Try to prove that you are right..you would feel that you would surely prove with this point! Then you'll hear her say..don't point your finger at me..You wouldn't have noticed..that your innocent finger is pointing towards them. Suddenly the whole argument will flush down the gutter..and the topic will be "how dare you point a finger at me?" Who made this rule? Who made it? If they throw a shoe at you in that argument, that's nothing..But if you just point your finger at them, the matter ends. She's right and you are wrong! Why do they play serpent beats before the wedding? Because even the drummer is giving you an indication..as who's coming into your life. It's their signature tune. You tell me, why did she come here? If i do the same? If i call her fren and share my problems with her? She would say i..you called my friend?..you want to gain their sympathy?..Why don't you go and sleep with her? (=.=") It is ridiculous. pal!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment